Vollebak created its Equator Shirts for excessive environments and on a regular basis use. The model engineered them preserve you cool — even when it’s ridiculously scorching.
As a lot of the United States stays locked within the midst of a summer season warmth wave, many of us could also be sitting in entrance of a fan dreaming of cooler temps.
Sadly, excessive warmth can cease us in our tracks and preserve us from doing the actions we love. Vollebak is hoping to alter that with its new Equator Shirts.
Engineered in response to two cooling strategies, the shirts will embrace 10 hid, laser-cut air vents. They’re additionally ultralight. Weighing solely 167 g, the shirts tip the scales at lower than a cup of sugar or a roll of dimes.
Technical, Light-weight Put on
Vollebak crafts its light-weight design with “uncommon cotton” discovered solely within the Nile Delta. Known as Karnak Menoufi, it’s presupposed to be one of many lightest, softest materials on Earth. The cotton achieves a silk-like texture and may solely develop when circumstances are excellent. Rain, soil, wind, and the remainder of Mom Nature’s parts need to align for this uncommon fiber to develop.
Vollebak claims its Equator Shirt is probably the most “technical light-weight shirt ever constructed,” weighing half as a lot as its earlier Planet Earth Shirt. Each element of the design goals to maintain you cool.
The stretch, power, and UV safety the shirt gives may make it a game-changer for beating the warmth. And the carved corozo nut buttons anchored by navy tape each set off the type and promise pure fiber-based sturdiness.
Sizing ranges from XS to XXL. Two colours can be found: mild blue and “Temple of Doom” (pictured). That stated, you’ll pay for it, commensurate with uncommon supplies and engineered building. Every Equator Shirt prices a whopping $275.
The button-up joins the present Equator line of shorts, pants, and T-shirts to finish a Vollebak equipment suited, sourced, and engineered for when the mercury rises. Test all of it out at Vollebak’s web site.
- Materials (made in Italy): 72% cotton, 24% polyamide, 4% elastane
- Shirt weight: 167 g
- 2-way stretch all through the shirt
- 10 hid air vents
- 8 air vents throughout the again bolstered with bartacks
- 2 perforated chest air vents inside chest pockets
- 2 zipped chest pockets with lockable zippers
- Twin needle-stitched seams with two traces of sewing for power
- 6 shatterproof, heat-resistant buttons created from corozo nuts
- All buttons are anchored on their very own heavy-duty woven polyester navy tape with bolstered stitching
- Strengthened hanging loop on the again neck
- Brief, pre-rolled sleeves bolstered with bartacks